[bioontology-support] mappings/REST

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 14 08:22:55 PDT 2009

Is the request to be able to specify other kinds of mapping
relationships through the web interface? In the UI for adding a new
point-to-point mapping the only relationship option I see is
bidirectional, e.g. http://bioportal.bioontology.org/visualize/40177/CL%253A0000627

As for the mapping RDF not including the comments or Notes
information, that has been reported as a bug: https://bmir-gforge.stanford.edu/gf/project/bioportal_core/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=1308
.

I am not familiar with the field 'authority', and will check with
Natasha later this week when she is back in the office.

Trish