[bioontology-support] Feedback

admin at bioontology.org admin at bioontology.org
Sun Jul 26 08:49:03 PDT 2009

Name : Maryann Martone

Email : mmartone at ucsd.edu

Comment:
I find the tree navigation for very deep trees to be somewhat cumbersome when I am searching for a term.  In order to see the term in the left navigation panel, I have to scroll down to the bottom of my screen and then use the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the left panel.  It would be better if I could just resize the left panel.