[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Sun Jul 26 11:34:32 PDT 2009

Hmm...

I played around with it a bit and it appears that the terms that
exhibit this behavior are obsolete terms that do not have any parents
defined. Here is an example:

> [Term]
> id: PATO:0000075
> name: threshability
> is_obsolete: true

Two question: what are the terms that you observed this for? If you
check them against the OBO file, do they have the same structure?
Second, what should we do with these terms that do not have any
parents defined. Should we not index them at all? If we index them,
what happens when you click in the search result? Maryann, what would
be useful?

Natasha