[bioontology-support] Feedback

Maryann Martone maryann at ncmir.ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 26 11:39:28 PDT 2009

I think they probably are obsolete terms (try "maternal").  I didn't
check them against the OBO file (I use Bioportal for my checking), but
that was my next step.  I notice that they show up in the deprecated
class in NIFSTD which imports PATO.  So I would say some sort of
indication that this is an orphan or deleted class would be useful so
we don't annotate to it (or report it as a bug!).