[bioontology-support] Feedback

admin at bioontology.org admin at bioontology.org
Sun Jul 26 12:01:08 PDT 2009

Name : Maryann Martone

Email : mmartone at ucsd.edu

Comment:
I would love to see the Bioportal become a social networking tool for ontology developers/consumers.  I'd like to be able to submit terms that I don't find in Bioportal to a global service and have an ID generated.  I'd like to have all ontology developers be able to monitor these submissions.  They can then build them into their ontologies as they see fit.  Right now, I have to contact each ontology individually to submit recommendations.  As an interim measure, being able to send submissions to each ontology  from the Bioportal would be helpful.