[bioontology-support] Potential bug on bioportal ontology details view

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Sun Jul 26 12:29:32 PDT 2009

It's a bug in visualization, I think: this concept has only has_role
links coming *into* it. The graph shouldn't display them at all
(Chris, these properties start with "[R]"). Below is the definition
from the OBO file:

[Term]
id: CHEBI:39116
name: pyrethroid ester insecticide
synonym: "pyrethroid ester insecticides" RELATED [ChEBI:]
is_a: CHEBI:26413

And the service returns a bunch of "[R]" relations:
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/concepts/40196/CHEBI%3A39116?email=example@example.org

Natasha