[bioontology-support] Resources in BioPortal

James Malone malone at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 28 05:11:29 PDT 2009

Hi,

I was curious about the resources link in BioPortal. I don't seem to get
any matches anymore to ArrayExpress data, e.g. if I query melanoma in
EFO and then resources I get GEO data (98) and some others but nothing
for ArrayExpress (and there is definitely data in AE for this).  Is
there some reason for this?  I was hoping to put a small section in our
EFO journal paper about linking data you see.

Cheers,

James

--
European Bioinformatics Institute,