[bioontology-support] xrefs with REST

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 29 22:53:00 PDT 2009

Tomazs,

We have some of the xrefs there as mappings, but definitely not all.
It's simple an issue of resources on our side at the moment. Is
someone (hint...) were to give us a table with all these mappings,
we'll happily upload it to BioPortal. We'll get to it on our side at
some point, undoubtedly, but maybe not soon enough.

On the service, we will be announcing a mapping service tomorrow. It
is a temporary service that will get replaced with a more detailed set
of services eventually, but here it is:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/mappings/service/(ontology_id)/(concept_id)

concept id is optional. It returns all mappings to and from one
ontology (or one concept).

This is probably not at the level of detail that you might need, but
that's what we just made available. Do you have specific requirements
for a mapping service? We might try to get you something sooner.

Natasha