[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 30 15:51:35 PDT 2009

Samson,

We discussed it at our NCBO meeting today -- several people have
brought up the issue of SNOMED recently. Mark believes that there are
no licensing issues if we allow people to browse and query SNOMED and
disable the download link. We are in the process of adding UMLS
terminologies to BioPortal and will start with SNOMED. It should be
available within the next few weeks (probably sooner rather than later).

Natasha