[bioontology-support] searching concept ids via REST services

Tomasz Adamusiak tomasz at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jul 31 06:51:21 PDT 2009

Hi Trish,

Excellent. Thanks a lot.

Just a minor comment. I noticed that some of the ontologies use labels
as a concept IDs, e.g. NCIThesaurus or FMA, e.g.:
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/1053/Thymus?email=tomasz@ebi.ac.uk

so
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/virtual/1053/FMAID:9607?email=tomasz@ebi.ac.uk

returns an error.

Is that a design decison or the way they were loaded by the original
submitters?

Thanks
Tomasz