[bioontology-support] FW: Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 9 18:39:39 PDT 2009

I was reviewing the Google Analytics data to find information for EFO. It
looks like there have been 380 page views of the metadata pages for versions
of EFO from 10/1/08-6/9/09 using the 'Content by Title' search with
'factor'. Does anyone know if there is a general way to search for total
hits to EFO from BioPortal using Google Analytics?

Trish