[bioontology-support] Feedback

admin at bioontology.org admin at bioontology.org
Fri Jun 12 04:33:19 PDT 2009

Name : Sebastian Köhler

Email : sebastian.koehler at charite.de

Comment:
Hi,

I'm working on the Human Phenotype Ontology and in the last version I added references to UMLS. But when use 'explore' to take a look at a specific term in the new version I cannot extract the reference-IDs. There is only a line:
Database References:  	UMLS
and no ID given. But I think I used the correct format for the references; at least it's the same as in GO. What can we/you/I do about this?

Best regards,
Sebastian