[bioontology-support] mappings/REST

Alexander Garcia Castro alexgarciac at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 09:12:48 PDT 2009

Dear Support Staff. I would like to get the RDF for some mappings. I would
like to know which web service should I use in order to get a specific
mapping, or those mappings available for a concept within an ontology. I
would then like to post process the mappings via a protege plug in I am
working on. This P4 plug in allows to visualize the mappings.

--
Alexander Garcia
http://www.alexandergarcia.name/