[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 1 23:13:57 PST 2009

We also checked other ontologies that you are listed as the author. The
Ontology for disease genetic investigation and Ontology of Glucose
Metabolism Disorder loaded fine on the development server. We can re-load
these with either the files available for download from BioPortal or new
versions if they are available.

However, the Ontology of Geographical Region would need the line
xmlns="http://www.owl-ontologies.com/GeographicalRegion.owl#" added to the
OWL file in the section where the xml namespaces are declared. We can add
this and re-load or if there is a newer version we can upload that version.

Trish