[bioontology-support] Mappings from EFO to other ontologies

James Malone malone at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Mar 6 08:06:22 PST 2009

Hi Trish,

Apologies for slow reply.

For items below:
> EFO_0000002	CS57511
> http://www.arabidopsis.org/servlets/TairObject?type=stock&id=1000311932

 This is an Arabidopsis thaliana strain as described in TAIR Just
realised TAIR is not in BioPortal...
> EFO_0001058	sensory system disease	A sensory system disease is a
> disease which has as location the sensory system.

This has no external mapping, sorry this is an error - the definition is
in the wrong annotation property!  Will fix it now.
> EFO_0000322	cell line	Atwood et al (2000) OED of Biochemistry and
> Molecular Biology, Oxford University Press.

Citation here is a book, please ignore this.
> EFO_0000746	proteomic profiling	ArrayExpress production team

Again, please ignore, these are people rather than external things.  I
need to filter these somehow...

Thanks guys,

James

--