[bioontology-support] Simplified Chinese annotations

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 12 20:58:06 PDT 2009

To follow-up from the chat session this morning, Chinese characters are
displayed in the Notes since that content is from a different location than
what is used to display the term labels. The developers have been reviewing
this issue, however have not yet been able to fully resolve.

I did not receive an email on BRO, was that re-sent?

BTW, will you be at the Ontology Summit?

Trish