[bioontology-support] "Resources" in Bioportal

James Malone malone at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Mar 13 04:46:36 PDT 2009

Hi Trish,

Quick question, we were just demonstrating something about Bioportal
mapping to ArrayExpress data from the resources tab, e.g. for melanoma,
and noticed that we've gone (as has GEO)! Is there some maintenance or
something under way?  Is there a mailing list to announce any schedule
changes or down time to BioPortal.  Would be useful if we're going to
demonstrate BioPortal mapping, for example when we run training
sessions, if we knew it was not going to be available or if changes had
been made that might affect these mappings.

Cheers,

James

--
European Bioinformatics Institute,