[bioontology-support] [SPAM:###] ATTORNEY CHAMBERS !!!

MARCUS ANDREEN CHAMBERS info.marcuschambers at yahoo.com.hk
Sun Mar 15 12:35:18 PDT 2009

Hope you receive this message!!!

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr.Jochen Krugger. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter were returned undelivered.

I wish to notify you that late Engr. Jochen Krugger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 100.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.

  This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good.

  Engr. Jochen Krugger until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. You are advice to contact me with my personal email:info.barrmarcus_chambers at mail.md
info.barrmarcus_chambers at yahoo.com.hk

Await your prompt response.

  Yours in Service,

BARRISTER MARCUS ANDREEN ESQ.

PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: Barrister Aidan Walsh.Esq Markus

Wolfgang, Mr. John Marvey Esq., Mr. Jerry Smith Esq.