[bioontology-support] "Resources" in Bioportal

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 17 23:30:42 PDT 2009

Hi James,

Sorry about that. Yes, there is some maintenance happening and the Resource
display may periodically be unavailable. There is now a notice to that
effect when one opens the Resource tab. There is a mailing list at:
downtimes and BioPortal releases.

We are in the process of updating the index and adding newly processed
Resources. I've seen these in the list PharmGKB, Reactome, OMIM, UniProt,
but do need to confirm that all are being added in the next release in
April.

Trish