[bioontology-support] Loading NIF1.0 in BioPortal

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 23 22:12:09 PDT 2009

It appears that the previous issue with the Pathway ontology was not a
fluke. I did the update in the afternoon and the ontology was explorable,
however both on the Home page and the metadata page the status is now listed
as parsing. This was loaded as admin (as was the Pathway ontology) so it is
not the case that the ontology author has uploaded a new version. This
ontology is from a collaborator so it would be nice to resolve this problem
quickly (at least from my point of view).

Trish