[bioontology-support] BioPortal Term search - fruit

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 31 16:02:31 PDT 2009

Hi Lori,

Thanks for your inquiry. The term 'fruit' can be found in the Plant
structure ontology by using the Search feature and selecting the ontology(s)
of interest. After searching, one can click on the term of interest in the
search result, which goes to the ontology hierarchy display with the term
highlighted and concept details displayed. The link to the term page for
'fruit' in the Plant structure ontology is:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/visualize/38819/PO:0009001

Cheers,
Trish

Trish Whetzel, PhD