[bioontology-support] DL queries

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Fri May 8 10:13:28 PDT 2009

No, at least not until we move to OWL API and triplestores as the
backend. Very few ontologies in BioPortal have any meaningful DL in
them anyway. And it is not clear what a DL query would be (there is no
standard or even commonly accepted language for such queries, as far
as I know). Having some more specific requirements from David would
help though. Maybe we can do something. Which ontologies he wants to
query? What are the example queries that he wants to make? Maybe what
he is referring to as "DL queries" is actually something different.
I've seen this many times.

Natasha