[bioontology-support] BioPortal Resources tab error

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Sun May 10 08:39:42 PDT 2009

It appears that the dev2 server is very slow (or down) (try [1], which
is the service being called by the resources tab). Alex or Clement
should be able to see.

Clement, is the data still being copied? I guess that would put quite
a bit of load on dev2, right? It would also mean that if it is just
slow and not crashed, we cannot restart it right now.

Clement? Alex? Do you know what the story is?

Natasha

[1] http://ncbolabs-dev2.stanford.edu:8080/OBS_v1/obr/byconcept/13578/Melanoma/AE/false/true/0/10