[bioontology-support] UMLS REST Service Access Request

Chaitanya Bandlamudi cbandla at umich.edu
Wed May 20 00:23:30 PDT 2009

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Please provide me with access to UMLS REST Services

1. Your organization: University of Michigan

2. Department: Center for Computational Medicine and Biology

3. Area of interest: Gene Expression Analysis

4. What kind of research where the REST services will be applied?
Meta-analysis of gene expression profiles

5. How did you learned about the UMLS REST Services?
Atul Butte's research group at Stanford.

6. Do you have an active valid UMLS license?
No, not yet.  I have just applied to it. I should receive a license to UMLS
in 2-3 days.

Thanks,

Chaitanya Bandlamudi
Center for Computational Medicine and Biology
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI 48109