[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Fri May 22 00:08:01 PDT 2009

I see that the preferred name slot is set to the field Preferred_name
when viewing the 'Edit Ontology Information' form. However, since I am
not able to expand the tree for the ontology I am unable to see
whether the preferred name field is being displayed.

I'll need to check-in with the developers on this, however since our
university is on holiday until Tuesday it may not be until the middle
of next week that I have more information.

Trish

On May 21, 2009, at 10:03 PM, Marwede, Dirk wrote:

> Hi Trish,
>
> the version uploaded maps to the english version which is also
> available on Bioportal but I do not have a formal mapping so far.
> However, the hierarchy on the version uploaded shows the IDs. This
> is a mistake, it should show the term names (Protege slot:
> Prefered_name) and does if I start the file on my local machine.
> Can you help?
>
> Thanks
> Dirk

Trish Whetzel, PhD