[bioontology-support] Feedback

admin at bioontology.org admin at bioontology.org
Wed May 27 06:54:32 PDT 2009

Name : yohan

Email : Yohan.Jarosz at unil.ch

Comment:
Dear BioPortal Team,

I'm part of Bgee team (related in your projects).
I have a little question.

For instance, in your mappings for the  zebrafish anatomy and development, this is mapped to Mouse adult gross anatomy (mapped by nigam).
I want to know what type of relation is in use in this mapping?
(e.g homology, analogy,....). I think it's homolgy, but is there a way to explicitly show this?

Thanks for your help,
best regards.