[bioontology-support] Feedback

admin at bioontology.org admin at bioontology.org
Tue Nov 3 05:22:12 PST 2009

Name : Jane Lomax

Email : jane at ebi.ac.uk

Comment:
Hi - for some of the ontologies in OWL format, it's very difficult to read the definition, examples and comments because they form one block of text see e.g. Basic Formal Ontology -> Site.

The problem is compounded by the text containing lots of [snap:xxx] references. Presumably this is an artifact of the OWL format? Is there any way this text can be made more readable? I've resorted to pasting it into a text editor so I can add whitespace!

thanks very much.