[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 4 10:21:59 PST 2009

Jane,

> Hello again Natasha - the BFO developers say that their comments are
> split up separately (actually, you can see this in the OWL file),
> but the BioPortal merges all the comment fields together.

These are values for the *same* property though -- rdfs:comment. In
reality they ought to be values for different properties -- where the
property name is that first thing in the value (e.g., "example")

> Perhaps it's my browser (FF on Mac) but there's no gap between the
> comments at all - I've attached a screenshot so you can see what I
> mean...is that how it's supposed to look?

It looks a bit better on Safari. We'll see if we can add some white
space in between the values. That said, the problem wouldn't be there
if these were different properties, as they ought to be.

Natasha