[bioontology-support] duplicate relations showing in FlexoViz.html graph viewer

Doug Howe dhowe at zfin.org
Mon Nov 9 16:47:52 PST 2009

Version:          v2.1.8, October 23rd, 2009
Operating System: Mac OS 10.5.8
Flash Version:    MAC 10,0,32,18
Flash Parameters: ontology=40580&v=2.1.8&log=true&nodeid=&server=
Browser URL:      http://keg.cs.uvic.ca/ncbo/flexviz/FlexoViz.html#

I'm using the FlexoViz.html to view the zebrafish anatomy ontology.
Looking at the term 'motor axons peripheral' (which has it's own
problems!), the graph seems to show two 'part of' relations.  One is
labeled 'part of' and one 'part_of'.  Ditto for 'develops_from' and
'develops from'.

Is this a bug in the FlexoViz.html or maybe something strange in our
ontology format?

-Doug
Doug Howe, Ph.D.
Scientific Curator