[bioontology-support] Bioportal mappings

Quentin Reul Quentin.Reul at vub.ac.be
Wed Nov 11 06:24:44 PST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm a PhD student focusing on ontology mapping. I have looked at the
website and I'm interested in several ontologies (e.g. Human
Developmental Anatomy, Abstract and Timed) and their mappings.
However, I'm unable to download the information from the website.

Would you be able to advise on this problem?

Kind regards,

Quentin

Quentin Reul
Researcher