[bioontology-support] Activation of "Explore" for ontology #1407

Christian Knuepfer christian.knuepfer at uni-jena.de
Wed Nov 11 07:09:43 PST 2009

Hi,

Yesterday I have submitted the ontology "Terminology for the Description
of Dynamics" (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/40831). For a
while there was "Parsing Ontology" in the "Visualize" (Metadata) and
"Status" (table of all ontologies) field. Now the status is empty. Why
is it not possible to "Explore" the ontology? Are there any problems
with my ontology which prevent successful parsing?

Cheers,

Christian.

--
Christian Knuepfer
Friedrich-Schiller-Universitaet Jena

e-mail: mailto:christian.knuepfer at uni-jena.de
WWW: http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~tral

PGP Key-ID: 0xC3329342
PGP Public Key:
 http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~tral/data/christian_knuepfer_pub.asc
Fingerprint: 5656 7F57 8E58 FC7B AC58  6714 3DA4 3181 C332 9342