[bioontology-support] Bioportal mappings

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 11 14:06:00 PST 2009

Dear Quentin,

You should be able to download the ontologies themselves by clicking
on the ontology name -- that takes you to the page with the download
links. For the two ontologies that you listed, that would be:

For the mappings, go to
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/mappings
select the set of mappings that you need, by selecting the ontologies,
and then click on "Export".

Hope this helps,

Natasha