[bioontology-support] Activation of "Explore" for ontology #1407

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 11 14:28:36 PST 2009

Dear Christian,

Indeed, there was an error parsing your ontology. I tried loading it
directly in Protege 3 (which is what we use to parse ontologies), and
there is an error on load. In fact, Protege 4 gives an error as well.
I can't quite figure out what the problem is, but you may want to ask
on the protege-owl mailing list or try to re-generate the owl file.

Natasha