[bioontology-support] Bioportal mappings

Quentin Reul Quentin.Reul at vub.ac.be
Thu Nov 12 04:53:16 PST 2009

Dear Natasha,

I have had no problem downloading the respective ontologies. The main
reason I contacted you yesterday is that every time I try to export
the mappings into RDF, I get an 500 Internal Error message. Could this
be caused by the number of correspondences available?

Thank you very much for your help thus far.

Kind regards,

Quentin Reul