[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 17 12:27:53 PST 2009

Dear Ethan,

The information for properties and individuals is stored in the
database backend, so there is no loss of information. There are some
web services that access the information on properties and
individuals, e.g. the search service.

Can you let us know of your use case for browsing properties and
individuals?