[bioontology-support] OBO Foundry group

Melanie Courtot mcourtot at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 14:54:09 PST 2009

To expand a bit more on my original question:
It is in reference to the page http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies
, where one can browse the whole set of ontologies. One of my
collaborators just did a search on BioPortal, selecting the "OBO
Foundry" subset, and assumed that all these ontologies were Foundry
ontologies.

As far as I know there is no Foundry ontology as of today, there are
only candidates. All of those ontologies are however part of the OBO
library.

I was just wondering if others find that potentially confusing too,
and if yes if we shall we consider updating the label. I should have
added these details in my original enquiry, apologies for the
imprecision.

Thanks,
Melanie