[bioontology-support] OBO Foundry group

Barry Smith phismith at buffalo.edu
Tue Nov 17 15:53:24 PST 2009

I think, for the reasons set forth by Melanie, below, a URI involving
obolibrary.org is the best choice for those ontologies which are (1)
already part of what has been called the OBO Library hithero, (2) new
ontologies who want to become part of this library, and including (3)
new ontologies who want to become part of the OBO Foundry.  Barry