[bioontology-support] Bioportal REST services

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 4 14:21:46 PDT 2009

Here is the URL that I used and returns results:
http://rest.bioontology.org/bioportal/search/mouse/?ontologyids=1132&isexactmatch=0&email=example@example.org
  If this does not work in your code, can you send your code?

The documentation for the services is at: http://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/BioPortal_REST_services
. The output of the concept service includes a field if the term has
synonyms.

I am waiting to hear back on the earlier question on what concept
refers to WRT to the isexactmatch parameter, however we are on holiday
today and Monday so Tuesday would be the earliest I would hear back.

Trish