[bioontology-support] New EFO file

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Sat Sep 5 09:43:13 PDT 2009

Hi James,

The new version has been loaded (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/visualize/40583/
), however after reviewing I noticed that the term identifiers have
the extra 'efo' prefix that has been present in a few earlier versions.

Also, what is the BioPortalImporter v1.0 as noted in the definition
editor field for some terms, e.g. http://bioportal.bioontology.org/visualize/40583/efo%3AEFO_0001367?

Trish