[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 10 12:36:51 PDT 2009

Dear Helen,

Apologies for not giving you a longer warning! It just fell through
the cracks on our side. Our intent is (1) not to break things at all
if possible, and we don't foresee these types of changes happening
frequently; and (2) to give you at least a week's warning.

We generally use bioportal-announce for these types of announcements.
We didn't this time for various reasons. We have four ebi addresses on
that list:
chebi-help at ebi.ac.uk
malone at ebi.ac.uk
tomasz at ebi.ac.uk
vlee at ebi.ac.uk

If someone else needs to be subscribed, you can do it here
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/bioportal-announce

Apologies again!

Natasha