[bioontology-support] Feedback

admin at bioontology.org admin at bioontology.org
Wed Sep 16 04:16:43 PDT 2009

Name : Nico Adams

Email : na303 at cam.ac.uk

Comment:
Am trying the use the Bioportal site - but somehow the whole site seems to be down at the moment. Cicking on the Bioportal Home Tab brings up an error message "We're sorry but something has gone wrong, We have been notified of this error." and clicking on the "Search" Tab gives an error "Error retrieving the list of ontology categories". This has been persistent for a couple of days now. I'd be extremely grateful if you guys could bring this IMMENSELY (so thank you for running it) useful service back up!

Thanks,

N.