[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 16 06:57:54 PDT 2009

Dear Nico,

We are very aware of the problem and have been looking at it but were
not yet able to figure out what the source of the problem is. We will
keep looking and will try to bring BioPortal back to life as soon as
we can.

While the problem persists, we restart it periodically and it seems to
bring it back for a while.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Natasha