[bioontology-support] MO and BTO not available through REST

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 17 10:31:49 PDT 2009

Hi Tomasz,

The terms that are in lower case in MO are Individuals versus Classes.
All terms are found in the result of the search, however terms that
are individuals are not currently accessed via the Concept web
services - let me talk to Natasha about some ideas here.

As for BTO, only the metadata for that ontology is loaded. If that
ontology is available I will load it into BioPortal so that it can be
accessed via the web services.

Trish