[bioontology-support] New Ontology Submission?

Penhall,David David.Penhall at ColoState.EDU
Fri Sep 25 07:34:19 PDT 2009

Good morning!
I'm Dave Penhall, I'm working for Colorado State on DSS for arthropod-borne infectious diseases.  I'm trying to submit a pair of new ontologies that we plan on working with through your tool.   I attempted to submit them yesterday, but kept getting an unknown error.
I've tried to upload the .obo file, but It complains that the file is too large.  Is it possible to have an admin post this file for us?  We'd like to have a file to work with using your tools and also a remote link to the latest version on Sourceforge.
http://obo.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/obo/obo/ontology/environmental/gaz.obo is the link to the file that I'd like to upload.  Please let me know if you can help us out!  Thanks a lot!

Dave
(970) 980 8109
David.Penhall at colostate.edu<mailto:David.Penhall at colostate.edu>