[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 28 18:07:31 PDT 2009

We do have an automatic update, however this is currently set-up for
various CVS repositories. I see that HPO is also listed as being in
the OBO CVS repository - has the primary location changed? The last
version that is in BioPortal is also the last version that is in the
OBO CVS repository.

The automatic pull, in this case, can be replaced by manual submission
of the file. I can either be notified when a new version is available
for upload or can change the settings so that you are able to submit
new versions. Submitting a new version takes only 1-2 minutes,
basically time to update the date and version information, select the
file to upload and then hit submit.  How would you like to handle

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator
Ph: 650-721-2378
whetzel at stanford.edu