[bioontology-support] Feedback

admin at bioontology.org admin at bioontology.org
Tue Sep 29 08:32:13 PDT 2009

Name : Dave Penhall

Email : penhalld at msn.com

Comment:
I'm unable to upload an ontology that I'd like to use.  We're working on an NIH grant and we need to upload a geographic ontology to the site.  Everytime I try to upload it, it says that the file is too large.  Is there any way I can get some help uploading it or is there an admin that can do it for us?
Please email me at the above address and david.penhall at colostate . edu
Thanks!
Dave