[bioontology-support] Feedback

Trish Whetzel whetzel at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 7 07:50:00 PDT 2010

Hi Wasila,

I have reported this as a bug with high priority for our partners at
Mayo, who handle loading of OBO format ontologies, to review. I
believe this error is also related to the error that results in the
missing display for the term "cranium" that should have 11 part_of
children reported in a separate email.

Trish

On Apr 7, 2010, at 5:25 AM, admin at bioontology.org wrote:

> Name : Wasila Dahdul
>
> Email : wasila.dahdul at usd.edu
>
> Comment:
> Hello,
> The Teleost Anatomy Ontology appears as a flat list in the BioPortal
> ontology tree browser window.  Can this be fixed to display correctly?
> Thank you,
> Wasila Dahdul

Trish Whetzel, PhD
Outreach Coordinator