[bioontology-support] Feedback

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 9 11:42:53 PDT 2010

Max,

We are not quite sure what the problem ultimately was, but we have
sort of fixed it for now. OPB can be explored in BIoPortal now and
looks fine, it seems. Please take a look.

We noticed another bug, which manifests itself when you jump to a term
in the ontology (as the result of search): all the funky classes then
show up in the display. It should be an easy problem to fix and we
will try to have a patch shortly.

Natasha