[bioontology-support] Feedback

Katy Wolstencroft katherine.wolstencroft at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Apr 15 08:43:15 PDT 2010

Hi Trish,

Thanks for your quick reply. Please could you remove versions 0.1, 0.2
and 0.3 and also remove the mapping.

Originally, I set the RDFS:label to be the ID, but when I uploaded that
version, it displayed the labels as class names even when I changed the
default base to display rdf:about as the class name. I have since
changed the ontology file to display the ids in the dc:identifier field,
but this is not ideal.
Can I change setting like this for particular versions, or are they set
for all versions? I also notice that the prefix for my ontology terms is
JERMHighLevel, but I thought I had changed that to just JERM. Would it
be better to remove the whole entry and start again? I now know a little
bit more about what to expect and nobody is using the ontology yet.

Thanks,

Katy

--
Dr Katy Wolstencroft
Research Fellow, School of Computer Science,1.17 Kilburn Building