[bioontology-support] RANSUM

Natasha Noy noy at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 16 15:18:20 PDT 2010

I just talked to Cherie: apparently, the latest version of MP had a
parsing error when the synchronization with OBS happened.

Cherie will do two things:
1. Add the logic to her code that does the following: if OBS has data
for ontology X and the latest version of X in Bioportal has status
"Parsing error" or "Waiting to parse", keep the current OBS data for X
(currently, that data is deleted -- that's what happened with MP).
2. Get a list of all ontologies that exist in Bioportal and have no
data in OBS. We will ask OPTRA to run synchronization for some or all
of  these ontologies ASAP.

Natasha